$11.99 - $13.99
With this clever little clamp you can quickly retro-fit any bike for a rear rack. Threaded eyelets are built into the clamp for easy, secure mounting on non-eyeleted or smaller frames. - Features threaded eyelets for rear rack mounting solutions on unique bike frames - Quick release (QR) versions include rubber lever grip
These bar end adapters are required if you wish to add clamp-style bar ends to your Bontrager Satellite Plus Isozone handlebars. • Required for bar end use on Satellite Plus Isozone bars • For use with clamp style bar ends • Bar end sold separately
Key features: - Original equipment replacement saddle ears for use with Bontrager saddles with carbon rails - Compatible with Bontrager and Trek rotary head seatpost and seat mast systems - Consult with manufacturer on compatibility with other saddle brands
Keep your bike safely upright and at the ready with the Rear Mount Adjustable Kickstand. Adjustable length makes it suitable for bikes with 24-29" wheels and installation is a breeze with all necessary hardware included. - Adjustable length fits bikes with 24-29" wheels - Attaches to the rear of the bike near intersection of seatstay and chainstay - Includes mounting hardware
- Clamps to a threadless steerer - Offers up to 4-1/2" stem height increase - Forged 6061-aluminum provides extra strength - Machined aluminum top cap is threaded, providing easy installation
$10.49 - $12.99
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
$21.99 - $24.99
Greenfield's Stabilizer Rear-Mount Kickstand attaches to the rear chainstay of the bicycle so it's perfect for bikes that won't accept regular kickstands like mountain bikes. It comes complete with an extra wide rubber foot for superior stability and won't interfere with pedal action or rear derailleur cables. This is the stand of choice for law enforcement bike patrols throughout the U.S. - Fits tube sizes up to 7/8" in diameter - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over)
The K-EDGE Road Chain Catcher is THE Original Chain Catcher used by professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia. The K-EDGE chain catcher is a simple add-on component machined to precision which improves the overall function of your drive train and protects your valuable frame from dropped chains. - Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third party braze-on adapter clamps - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA, - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
Use to create your desired chain length in single-speed applications. Only one half link is needed. - Non-reusable - Width: 9.4 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 1 - Color: Black - Chain Compatibility: Shimano , SRAM , Campagnolo , Connex , KMC
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
$2.99 - $18.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
KMC 3/16" Master Link Chain Links - For 3/16" chain, extra wide - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc - Perfectly fits on KMC 415H & 415H-NP chains
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
Problem Solvers' 8mm Hex Crank Arm Fixing Bolt & Cap replace the old bolts for your crank. Uses an 8mm hex wrench.
Problem Solvers' 11-speed Freehub Spacer converts your 11-speed freehub body to accept a 10-speed casssette. Use this spacer if you are running a 10-speed drivetrain on a new set of wheels with a 11-speed freehub body. The spacer is 1.85mmm thick.
$7.99 - $8.99
The Problem Solvers Brake Mounting Nut is for front caliper brakes that take recessed fixing nuts. This chrome-plated steel Allen nut comes in 2 long lengths so that it will grip enough threads to tightly fasten the brake on even the thickest of fork crowns.
$24.00 - $25.99
The Problem Solvers Center Lock Rotor Adapters are CNC-machined aluminum adapters that allow the use of 6-bolt rotors on Shimano's Center Lock hubs. There's a model for standard Center-Lock lockrings and one with a pinch-bolt for hubs that have damaged threads.
Profile Design's UCM Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 25mm long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Profile Design's aero-bar extensions are made of light and durable 6061 aluminum, come in different bends to suit all riding positions and feature the standard 22.2mm diameter to fit Profile and other brand base bars and extension mounts (base bars and mounts sold separately). The T2+ model has an aggressive S-bend popular for time-trials and triathlons. They also have holes in them for internally routing your cables.
• Break-Away Quick Disconnect • Time saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes • Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener • Available for both derailleur and brake cables • Brake Quick Disconnect sold individually • Derailleur Quick Disconnect sold in pairs
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- Model: Derailleur Bolt & Nut - Compatibility: Mounts rear bracket to frame
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Standard steel replacement
$4.99 - $19.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
- Large Flange-Fits Splined MX Cranks - Sold in pairs
- Binder bolt - M6 x 45mm chromoly bolt - 13mm CNC alloy nut - Length: 45mm
Page 1 of 2 Next page