Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many BMX hubs - Type: Solid Axle - Threads: 9.5mm x 24tpi - Diameter: 9.5mm - Length: 180mm - 1 axle per bag
Vittoria's Special Rim Tape stays put to reliably protect your tube from spoke holes inside the rim. Sold as a pair to tape two wheels.
- Blending the A23 clincher and Escape tubular rims, the 23mm wide Major Tom provides improved traction for unparalleled ground control - Seam relief channel that allows for consistent and reliable tubular tire installation - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for precise braking and handling
- Replacement adjustable nut for three-speed internal hubs.
• Replacement steel quick release skewers
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
Replacement indicator chain for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
$15.99 - $16.00
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
Mavic's CXP 33 rims place incredible aerodynamics within everyone's reach. These light, strong 6061 aluminum rims feature double-walled box construction and single-eyelets for wheels that are stiff enough to sprint while shrugging off less than perfect tarmac. The 33mm-deep aero profile rims slice through the air for increased efficiency.
Mavic's Open Pro rims are the reference point for high-end wheel building. Light and strong Maxtal aluminum, Mavic's control-enhancing UB brake surface, double eyelets, and low-profile double-walled box construction add up to a rim that's fast enough to race and durable enough to ride every day
- Cyclocomputer wheel magnet - Fits most bicycle spokes - For Tracomp carbon spokes found on Mavic wheels, see Tracomp Spoke Removeable Magnet (each sold separately)
One of the lightest and stiffest cross-country rims available, Mavic's XC717 will push your next wheel build over the top. Maxtal aluminum construction, single eyelets, and incredibly rigid single-wall construction provide on-trail performance that's tough to beat. Machined sidewalls ensure compatibility on both rim brake and disc brake mountain bikes.
One of the lightest and stiffest cross-country rims available, Mavic's XC717 Disc will push your next wheel build over the top. Maxtal aluminum construction, single eyelets, and incredibly rigid single-wall construction provide on-trail performance that's tough to beat.
Replacement freehub spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - 3 hooks for affixing to spokes
Replacement freewheel spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - Fits around standard freewheel threads
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100
Key features: - Replacement, high-quality rim strips that help prevent flat tires - Compatible with nearly all common wheels - To best know which model works best for you, measure the internal dimension of your rim - For rims with internal dimensions up to 15mm (ETRO 622x15mm), use the narrow rim strip - For rims with internal dimensions 17-19mm (ETRO 622x17-19mm), use the wide rim strip - Not Tubeless Ready
$6.99 - $14.99
These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Key features: - To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup - Removable valve core for easy sealant fill - Silver MTB valve is compatible with all Bontrager Mountain wheels except: Line XXX, Kovee XXX, and Line Pro 40 - Alloy Road Tubeless Rim Valve is compatible with all Bontrager alloy TLR road wheels
Page 1 of 1