Wheel Base is open.
We are here to help you get outside and ride your bike, but we will close at 6pm instead of 8pm for the next couple of weeks. The group rides will also be cancelled.
Bicycle repair is listed as an essential service based on federal guidelines so Wheel Base will stay open to make sure your bicycle is safe and reliable. In order to maintain social distancing, we are practicing the following:
You are welcome to come into our store, but only 2 customers at a time.
- We have sanitizer wipes on our front counter. Please use them on your hands as soon as you enter the store
- Please do not touch anything without our knowledge
- We're sanitizing touch points and minimizing physical contact (if you’re looking for a touchy-feely experience, that's not us right now)
- We are continuously disinfecting our counter surfaces, tools, and bikes
- If you are here to look at a bike or some equipment we will either bring you to the area where you can see what you are looking for or bring the item to you (for example a tire or tube)
- If you need a repair please leave your bike with us and your phone number. We will call you to discuss our recommendation and estimate.
Free delivery of new bikes available. ( Within 10 mile radius )
Curbside service - to drop off or pick up your bicycle during normal business hours call ahead with your ETA and then from your car when you arrive. Payment can be made over the phone.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 301-663-9288